Wednesday 24 October 2007

Busy weekend

It has been a busy weekend, sold 2 hen houses to some very nice people, they had some hens too, i do hope they enjoy them, they also had a bird table, and have ordered another, the hen houses they took were ones i had built for my own hens, so i have had to start over, and make myself some new ones, i got one finished yesterday, and the lad i have help me has painted it forest green.
I had my son George with me all weekend, he is 18 and usually is off with his girlfriend, it was a really great weekend we didn't have a single argument, i think if he really put his mind to it he would be a great woodworker, he has made a couple of really nice wheelbarrow planters, i will add the photo's later, he made them from taking a template from the one my Wife was given by a plant firm, and has enlarged the template to make larger ones, they look really good...

I have been feeling really worn out lately, but have been unable to sleep more than a couple of hours at a time, i think its just worry LOL

1 comment:

Oldangrey said...

this post was posted at 0240 Thursday norning