Thursday 11 October 2007

New " OLD " Timber

I have just found a large pile of timber, its all reusable, just needs de-nailing, i hope to get it today with luck, it will ideal for making chicken runs and the like, some lengths are 12 feet long, well most of it is really, but after reworking it will get smaller.
I was given some MDF off cuts the other day, i don't usually use MDF, but as it was free what the heck lol, i made a nice chair from some of it, now i can sit and watch the chickens in comfort while i eat lunch.
I cant go into the workshop straight away today, i have to wait for some guys to collect our old TV, we have always rented our TV, but I have bought one from eBay, they are going to collect the old one this morning I hope, i would like them here as early as possible, i have lots to do at the workshop, sorting out this new timber is the main job, it needs de-nailing then sorting into usable and sizes etc.

No comments: